Bangalore, July 11 (ANI): India's second largest IT services provider Infosys posted on Friday a higher-than-expected quarterly net profit growth of 21.6 percent, retaining its revenue guidance of seven to nine percent for the fiscal year 2015. Shibulal, the last of Infosys' seven founders to hold the role of CEO and who is leaving at the end of this month, said the company had already taken several measures to retain staff, including quarterly promotions.
Jul 11, 2014
Mumbai, July 11 (ANI): Indian markets flat-lined on Friday as investors analysed the budget announced by Narendra Modi's new government. Stock market expert, Sunil Shah, said currently that there is no activity in the market due to repercussions of the budget.
Jul 11, 2014
New Delhi, July 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 348.40 points down to stand at 25,024.35. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 108.15 points down to stand at 7,459.60. Aurobindo Pharma and Zee Entertainment were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 3.90% and 3.61% along with Max India and Ranbaxy Lab with an increase of 2.58% and 2.29% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Jain Irrigation and Unitech with a decrease of 11.51% and 10.68% along with Power Finance and REC with a decrease of 10.47% and 10.22% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 158.22 points at 15,154.50 while the banking sector is down 455.55 points at 16,546.21 and the realty sector is down 103.69 points at 1,906.03. The Indian currency is 0.12% up at Rs 60.12 per dollar.
Jul 11, 2014
Union Budget Highlights: Marginal Tax Relief, More IITs, IIMs, 49% FDI in Defence, Focus on Women and Youth
Union Budget Live Blog: Tax Exemption Up by ₹50,000, Cigarettes, Colas Costlier; Jaitley Says Budget Meant to Revive Economy
- Return of Abenomics: Shinzo Abe poised to become Japan's longest serving PM after winning party vote
- India readies for sexual offenders' registry; 9th country to roll out list
- Nokia 5.1 Plus dual-camera set for Flipkart-exclusive release in India
- Salary of Gujarat MLAs increased to Rs 1.16 lakh per month
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia
- Jet Airways to end free meal service for economy class passenger from September 25
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Facebook gets sued for hiding job ads from women
- Mega bank merger infuses job loss fears