U.S. stocks climbed higher on Tuesday on hopes of a debt deal for Greece and a lift from Coca-Cola earnings. Talking about earnings. With about two-thirds of S&P 500 companies reporting, about 73
Feb 11, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 10 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 128.23 points up to stand at 28,355.62. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 39.20 points up to stand at 8,565.55. ABB and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.07% and 7.79% along with GPPL and PIPAVAV DOC with an increase of 7.52% and 6.57% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include FRL and INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD. with a decrease of 16.26% and 7.91% along with FSL and INDIA CEMENTS with a decrease of 6.68% and 6.42% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 340.46 points at 18,960.89 while the banking sector is up 371.46 points at 21,464.07 and the reality sector is up 4.04 points at 1,702.73. The Indian currency is down 0.1% at Rs 62.10 per dollar.
Feb 10, 2015
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end