A sudden surge in the inflow of dollars has sent the rupee to its highest level since August, prompting profit booking that led to the currency witnessing a drop on Tuesday after six trading sessions of continuous gains.
3 days ago
- Ola's aggregator license suspended in Bengaluru for 6 months, around 300 vehicles impounded
- Jet Airways pilots say they pawn mothers' jewels to survive without salaries
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire