The IMF had warned Pakistan in 2017 that the currency was overvalued by as much as 20 percent. The country's economy is in the grip of a crisis with a soaring debt and rising inflation.
19 days ago
- How Trade wars are changing the shape of globalisation
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Will Etihad buy Jet cheap under insolvency process leaving lenders high and dry?
- BYJU's lands Rs 1,393 crore funding from Qatar Investment Authority
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security