Anil Ambani's net worth shrunk from $45 billion to $1.7 billion in 2019 and his flagship company RCom is burdened with Rs 45,000 crore debt.
Feb 21, 2019
- How Trade wars are changing the shape of globalisation
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Will Etihad buy Jet cheap under insolvency process leaving lenders high and dry?
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt
- BYJU's lands Rs 1,393 crore funding from Qatar Investment Authority