Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
India overtakes Brazil as biggest producer of sugar but disenchantment over falling prices fuels anger among farmers and causes headache for the government.
Nov 24, 2018
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Pulwama terror attack: Traders cautious as geopolitical pressures rise amid political rhetoric