Article 35A gives the Jammu and Kashmir Legislature the right to decide who all are "permanent residents" of the state.
11 days ago
Jammu and Kashmir encounter: Troops of the Rashtriya Rifles, Central Reserve Police Force and the Special Operations Group of the state police started a cordon and search operation in the area.
May 16, 2019
Pakistani government issued an order to freeze the assets and impose a travel ban on Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar after the United Nations declared him a global terrorist.
May 3, 2019
Lok Sabha election Phase 3 LIVE: 2 die waiting to vote in Kerala; Congress-TMC clashes in West Bengal, 1 killed
The jawan's family says he was taken from his own house. According to a Times of India report, eyewitnesses too said that gunmen came in a car which was registered in Poonch.
Mar 9, 2019
Virat Kohli has asked the question that the nation wanted to -- How's the Josh?
Feb 27, 2019
1 day ago
- Here's why breaking up Facebook won't address issues with content and security
- Sania Mirza explodes with rage after video of her and husband Shoaib Malik at hookah bar goes viral
- Akkineni Nagarjuna to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 3
- 50 Indians named in list of Swiss bank accounts holders, details shared with Modi govt
- BJP offers Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker post to YSRCP, Jaganmohan Reddy seeks time