New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 96.19 points up to stand at 26,087.42. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 42.70 points up to stand at 7,791.40. Ashok Leyland and HDIL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 6.56% and 5.84% along with Indiabulls Real Estate and CESC with an increase of 5.57% and 5.56% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include L&T and Financial Technologies with a decrease of 7.22% and 5.00% along with Pipavav Defence and Havells India with a decrease of 4.05% and 3.60% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 99.54 points at 15,587.74 while the banking sector is up 273.12 points 17,694.51 and the realty sector is up 15.30 points at 1,888.46. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 60.11 per dollar.
Jul 30, 2014
New Delhi, July 28 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 135.52 points down to stand at 25,991.23. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 41.75 points down to stand at 7,748.70. Central Bank and Reliance Power were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.02% and 3.80% along with Hindustan Unilever and Glenmark Pharma with an increase of 3.62% and 3.38% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Wockhardt and DLF with a decrease of 8.06% and 5.20% along with IRB Infra and CESC with a decrease of 5.11% and 4.60% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 121.36 points at 15,488.20 while the banking sector is down 121.60 points 17,421.39 and the realty sector is down 51.84 points at 1,873.16. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 60.12 per dollar.
Jul 28, 2014
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Increase in interest rates for small saving schemes; investors breathe a sigh of relief
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal