New Delhi, Nov 17 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 131.22 points up to stand at 28,177.88. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 40.85 points up to stand at 8,430.75. JSWENERGY and RURAL ELECTRIFICATION CORPORATION LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.13% and 10.25% along with NCC and Bajaj Finance Limited with an increase of 9.54% and 8.62% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. and BALKRISHNA INDUSTRIES LTD. with a decrease of 19.91% and 7.03% along with PUNJ LLOYD LTD. and DEN with a decrease of 5.67% and 5.11% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 266.87 points at 18,926.80 while the banking sector is up 83.16 points at 20,201.93 and the reality sector is up 5.58 points at 1,674.94. The Indian currency is up 0.02% at Rs 61.73 per dollar.
Nov 17, 2014
Kochi Muziris Biennale 2014: Shashi Tharoor, Ashiq Abu Ask Followers to Help Raise Rs. 15 Crore [VIDEO]
New Delhi, Nov 14 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 106.02 points up to stand at 28,046.66. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 32.05 points up to stand at 8,389.90. JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD. and JPPOWER were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.92% and 7.51% along with SAIL and GSPL with an increase of 7.41% and 7.30% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include BALKRISHNA INDUSTRIES LTD and FINOLEX INDUSTRIES LTD with a decrease of 15.89% and 8.77% along with FINOLEX CABLES LTD and TVS MOTOR with a decrease of 4.87% and 4.65% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 115.72 points at 18,659.93 while the banking sector is up 143.29 points at 20,118.77 and the reality sector is up 38.25 points at 1,669.36. The Indian currency is down 0.36% at Rs 61.77 per dollar.
Nov 14, 2014
1 hour ago
- Is anyone a 'bibliobibuli' especially these days? Shashi Tharoor asks on Twitter
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Stan Lee's POW! Entertainment responds to Bill Maher's 'disgusting' comments on author's death
- For Indian unicorn Oyo Hotels, the biggest market now is China
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Crypto bloodbath: Tale of IMF support that turned a deadly trap
- History of a feud: Tatas want to fly Jet, but without the captain for a reason
- SBI internet banking ban from Dec 1: How to check if your account is registered with mobile number