New Delhi, August 01 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 414.13 points down to stand at 25,480.84. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 118.70 points down to stand at 7,602.60. GMR Infra and Glenmark Pharma were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.66% and 3.86% along with Bharti Infratel and Union Bank with an increase of 3.56% and 3.19% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Financial Tech and Torrent Power with a decrease of 5.00% and 4.71% along with Sun TV Network and Titan with a decrease of 4.37% and 4.14% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 156.69 points at 15,334.02 while the banking sector is down 156.63 points 17,328.98 and the realty sector is down 19.45 points at 1,873.58. The Indian currency is up 0.96% at Rs 61.13 per dollar.
Aug 1, 2014
New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 96.19 points up to stand at 26,087.42. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 42.70 points up to stand at 7,791.40. Ashok Leyland and HDIL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 6.56% and 5.84% along with Indiabulls Real Estate and CESC with an increase of 5.57% and 5.56% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include L&T and Financial Technologies with a decrease of 7.22% and 5.00% along with Pipavav Defence and Havells India with a decrease of 4.05% and 3.60% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 99.54 points at 15,587.74 while the banking sector is up 273.12 points 17,694.51 and the realty sector is up 15.30 points at 1,888.46. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 60.11 per dollar.
Jul 30, 2014
16 hours ago
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Gold prices fall as investors turn to dollar for safety amid US-China trade tensions
- India delays imposition of higher tariffs on some US goods to November
- An outsider to replace CEO Francisco D'Souza at Cognizant?
- Central govt merges Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank; all you need to know