New Delhi, July 18 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 80.40 points up to stand at 25,641.56. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 23.45 points up to stand at 7,663.90. Exide Industries ltd. and Muthoot Finance Ltd. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 4.07% and 3.76% along with Shriram City Union Finance Ltd. and Karnataka Bank with an increase of 3.15% and 3.12% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Indian Hotels and GMR Infra with a decrease of 6.96% and 4.01% along with REC and Financial Tech with a decrease of 3.64% and 3.62% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 3.08 points at 15,713.19 while the banking sector is up 134.21 points at 17,611.71 and the realty sector is down 17.55 points at 1,981.36. The Indian currency is 0.22 % up at Rs 60.31 per dollar.
Jul 18, 2014
New Delhi, July 16 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 321.07 points up to stand at 25,549.72. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 97.75 points up to stand at 7,624.40. JP INFRATEC and Financial Tech were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.86% and 9.99% along with IDFC and Adani Ports with an increase of 8.87% and 8.44% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Power Finance and REC with a decrease of 5.98% and 4.72% along with LIC Housing Finance Ltd. and South Indian Bank with a decrease of 3.71% and 2.97% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 222.85 points at 15,741.51 while the banking sector is up 426.10 points at 17,479.92 and the realty sector is up 82.61 points at 2,014.51. The Indian currency is 0.07% up at Rs 60.16 per dollar.
Jul 16, 2014
Air India Flight Returns to NJ after Engine Catches Fire; A Look at the Airline's Recent Emergency Landings
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Trouble mounts for debt-laden Air India as oil companies threaten to stop fuel supply
- Hike in oil prices? OPEC struggles to keep up production amid Trump's Iran sanctions
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut