Box Office Collection (Tuesday): 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' Business Gains Momentum as 'Piku' Slows Down
Pound sterling has hit its highest level against other major world currencies for over seven years.
May 27, 2015
'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' India Box Office Collection: Kangana Starrer Collects ₹47.05 in 4 Days; Set to be the First ₹100 Crore Movie of 2015
3D printers are now being used to print prosthetics, stem cells and implants for reconstructive surgery.
May 25, 2015
- Saudi Aramco IPO: Oil giant may beat valuation shock with record stake sale
- 'Make in India' hub Noida to churn over 30 crore mobile phones in 5 years
- Registration of GST non-filers to be cancelled
- NPAs are mounting due to weak governance in public sector banks, says RBI Governor
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?