New Delhi, July 04 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 138.31 points up to stand at 25,962.06. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 36.80 points up to stand at 7,751.60. Prestige Estates and Bajaj Finance Limited were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.04% and 7.04% along with CESC and Videocon Industries Ltd. with an increase of 5.47% and 5.05% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Bajaj Holdings and ACC with a decrease of 3.29% and 2.67% along with Wockhardt and ABB India Ltd. with a decrease of 2.59% and 2.43% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 9.06 points at 16,102.35 while the banking sector is up 122.71 points at 17,817.95 and the realty sector is up 19.13 points at 2,095.03. The Indian currency is up 0.01% at Rs 59.73 per dollar.
Jul 4, 2014
Mumbai, July 3 (ANI): Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) halted trading on Thursday morning across all of its markets, including shares, currencies and indexes due to a network outage. Speaking on the cause of the outage, its CEO and MD, Ashish Kumar Chauhan said that its technology partners are in the process of analyzing the root cause of the glitch.
Jul 3, 2014
Mumbai, July 3 (ANI): Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) halted trading on Thursday morning across all of its markets, including shares, currencies and indexes due to a network outage. Reportedly, all orders placed before the network outage would be cancelled. The exchange operator network service vendor HCL Technologies Ltd was working to resolve the issue. Stock Market Expert, Sunil Shah, said that the authorities are addressing the problem and have assured that trading will start soon.
Jul 3, 2014
New Delhi, July 02 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 324.86 points up to stand at 25,841.21. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 90.45 points up to stand at 7,725.15. Adani Ports and Castrol India were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 10.65% and 9.18% along with TTK Prestige and MCX with an increase of 8.59% and 7.85% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Gujarat State Petronet Ltd. and GMR Infra with a decrease of 3.83% and 2.90% along with Berger Paints and ING Vysya Bank with a decrease of 2.68% and 1.84% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 216.78 points at 15,955.31 while the banking sector is up 185.92 points at 17,744.63 and the realty sector is up 8.20 points at 2,106.77. The Indian currency is up 0.70% at Rs 59.65 per dollar.
Jul 2, 2014
7 hours ago
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Trump admin may introduce additional tariffs worth $200 billion on China: Report
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Central govt merges Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank; all you need to know
- Human Development Index report shows glaring inequalities in India
- Infosys to pay ex-CFO Rajiv Bansal Rs 12.2 crore after losing arbitration case