Another judicial twist in the Dominique Strauss-Kahn case. The former IMF chief walked out of court on Tuesday after a French prosecutor asked for an acquittal of Strass-Kahn's pimping charge.
Feb 18, 2015
- Zomato and Swiggy burning a hole in your pocket? Here's the truth
- Hyderabad man makes petrol from plastic and sells it cheap
- Gross NPAs to come down to 8% by end of FY20: CRISIL report
- RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya resigns; 'Poor man's Rajan' to return to US
- New India Assurance: Why is Modi govt de-merging 3 PSU insurers?