New Delhi, August 6 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 242.74 points down to stand at 25,665.27. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 74.50 points down to stand at 7,672.05. Suzlon Energy and Sobha Dev were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 4.79% and 4.53% along with Piramal Enterprises and Berger Paints with an increase of 4.43% and 3.84% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Bhushan Steel and Apollo Tyres with a decrease of 20.00% and 7.15% along with IDBI Bank and Indiabulls Real Estate with a decrease of 6.85% and 5.81% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 123.66 points at 15,763.15 while the banking sector is down 318.64 points at 17,179.85 and the reality sector is down 24.23 points at 1,919.32. The Indian currency is down 0.96% at Rs 60.43 per dollar.
Aug 6, 2014
New Delhi, August 01 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 414.13 points down to stand at 25,480.84. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 118.70 points down to stand at 7,602.60. GMR Infra and Glenmark Pharma were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.66% and 3.86% along with Bharti Infratel and Union Bank with an increase of 3.56% and 3.19% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Financial Tech and Torrent Power with a decrease of 5.00% and 4.71% along with Sun TV Network and Titan with a decrease of 4.37% and 4.14% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 156.69 points at 15,334.02 while the banking sector is down 156.63 points 17,328.98 and the realty sector is down 19.45 points at 1,873.58. The Indian currency is up 0.96% at Rs 61.13 per dollar.
Aug 1, 2014
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Job market to see 4% spurt in FY2019; IT, retail and health to witness robust hiring
- Skill India reality check: 70% of Indian youth don't have idea about govt's skill development programmes
- India hopes to calm fuel price stink with basmati fragrance
- China's largest bank offers $200 mln lifeline to Indian MSME sector
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain