New Delhi, Nov 28 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 255.08 points up to stand at 28,693.99. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 94.05 points up to stand at 8,494.20. JETAIRWAYS and HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.99% and 8.93% along with PNB and CANARA BANK with an increase of 7.92% and 7.67% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include FRL and CONTAINER CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD with a decrease of 7.19% and 7.15% along with ABAN OFFSHORE LTD and KAILASH with a decrease of 4.96% and 4.91% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 367.76 points at 19,220.05 while the banking sector is up 591.38 points at 21,212.07 and the reality sector is up 27.38 points at 1,683.06. The Indian currency is down 0.23% at Rs 62.02 per dollar.
Nov 28, 2014
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share