Dholera, Gujrat To Kick-Off India's Ambitious Smart Cities Infra Project, Japanese Investment at $4.5bn
New Delhi, Jan 5 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 45.58 points down to stand at 27,842.32. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 17.05 points down to stand at 8,378.40. ASHOK LEYLAND LTD. and GSPL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.96% and 7.75% along with VA TECH WABAG LTD. and UNITECH with an increase of 5.67% and 4.60% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include IRB and PERSISTENT SYSTEMS LTD. with a decrease of 6.96% and 6.52% along with RattanIndia Power Limited and PMCFIN with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.95% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 213.82 points at 19,050.97 while the banking sector is down 54.98 points at 21,775.12 and the reality sector is up 3.51 points at 1,575.41. The Indian currency is up 0.05% at Rs 63.31 per dollar.
Jan 5, 2015
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- India may continue to buy Iranian oil amid US ending waiver