New Delhi, Dec 29 (ANI):Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 153.95 points up to stand at 27,395.73. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 45.60 points up to stand at 8,246.30. ABAN and RELIGARE were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.27% and 10.78% along with GPPL and IL&FS Transportation Networks Ltd with an increase of 8.76% and 6.66% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include PMCFIN and PAGE INDUSTRIES LTD with a decrease of 6.83% and 4.98% along with RASOYPR and INFRATEL with a decrease of 4.70% and 2.93% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 279.28 points at 18,734.41 while the banking sector is down 31.58 points at 21,221.72 and the reality sector is up 10.01 points at 1,543.95. The Indian currency is down 0.18% at Rs 63.68 per dollar.
Dec 29, 2014
Allianz Jinxed? After MH370 and MH317, Company Confirms It is Lead Insurer to Missing AirAsia Flight; Could Take $100 mn Hit in Claims
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways' fateful descent accelerates; fuel supply to last just hours