In an interview at the International Air Transport Association (IATA) annual meeting in Miami Beach, Qatar Airways CEO Akbar Al Baker said there is no need to change previously agreed upon government transportation policies.
Jun 9, 2015
Greek Economy Minister George Stathakis on Friday (5 June) said that Greeces decision to transfer all debt payments to the International Monetary Fund due in June in one batch at the end of the month, was not a sudden decision but had been on the table for quite some time.
Jun 5, 2015
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das cuts repo rate to 4%, reverse repo rate to 3.35%: Key points from press meet
- New H-1B legislation is great news for Indians; here's why
- Samsung expands partnership with Benow to cover TV, fridge