Allianz Jinxed? After MH370 and MH317, Company Confirms It is Lead Insurer to Missing AirAsia Flight; Could Take $100 mn Hit in Claims
Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 33.17 points up to stand at 27,241.78. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 26.60 points up to stand at 8,200.70. UNIONBANK and AJANTA PHARMA LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 5.65% and 5.26% along with BAYER CROPSCIENCE LTD. and SYNDICATE BANK with an increase of 5.03% and 4.93% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. and GSFC with a decrease of 4.49% and 3.87% along with OBEROI REALTY LTD. and JUBILANT with a decrease of 3.60% and 3.13% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 7.42 points at 18,455.13 while the banking sector is up 26.66 points at 21,253.30 and the reality sector is up 14.09 points at 1,533.94. The Indian currency is up 0.13% at Rs 63.60 per dollar.
Dec 26, 2014
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end