Major financial daily reports that ICICI Bank top management has decided to remove CEO Chanda Kochhar from the position following the investigation into alleged conflict of interest over Videocon loan. The report says Sandeep Bakhshi, the head of the bank's insurance division, will become the next CEO.
1 hour ago
Under whose wings is Nirav Modi taking shelter after duping Punjab National Bank of more than Rs 14,00 crore? While his passport was supposed to be revoked, he travels using it as recently as on June 12.
3 hours ago
Quick Response: Who is helping Nirav Modi? Who is behind India's generous grace period for PNB fraudster?
2 hours ago
- I will join Army like my brothers, father: 15-year-old brother of slain jawan Aurangzeb
- Telangana: TRS member and local body chief kicks woman over property dispute, video goes viral
- Neymar's theatrics are too much, Brazil should bank on Coutinho for World Cup title tilt
- Airlines spread their wings to escape airfare war; IndiGo and SpiceJet in talks for wide-body aircraft
- India set to impose $240 mn retaliatory tariffs on imports from US
- DBT savings could touch Rs 40,000 crore in current Financial Year
- Japan's SoftBank to invest up to $100 billion to boost India's solar power production
- Cash-strapped Rolls-Royce to cut 4,600 jobs, mostly in the UK
- Tesla sends home 9% workers as Elon Musk chases elusive profits