The user will be able to withdraw the money he made through the buying and selling of bitcoins with the help of the kiosk.
3 days ago
SGBs are denominated in multiples of gram of gold with a minimum unit of one gram and can also be held in demat form.
10 days ago
The announcement was made by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Wednesday, September 26, as he said that the government will now own 100 percent of the GST Network.
27 days ago
At 10:34 am on Friday, the shares were trading at Rs 256.15 at the BSE, almost 19.58 per cent low since the previous close.
Sep 21, 2018
The small savings schemes include the Public Provident Fund (PPF), Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY), National Savings Certificate (NSC), and post office time deposits.
Sep 20, 2018
Vijay Mallya extradition case: Detention not required at this stage, said CBI in 2015 look out circular
Nirav Modi had two trusts and a few shell companies through which Purvi Modi, his sister, conducted the transactions.
Sep 11, 2018
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Telecom sector braces for massive firing; 65,000 jobs to go in the next 5 months
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- India gets first-of-its-kind Bitcoin ATM kiosk in Bengaluru; here's all you need to know
- Jet Airways seeks loan moratorium, plans to cut more jobs - Report
- Jet Airways begins layoffs after month-long lull; asks 15 employees to leave by October-end