The announcement was made by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Wednesday, September 26, as he said that the government will now own 100 percent of the GST Network.
Sep 26, 2018
At 10:34 am on Friday, the shares were trading at Rs 256.15 at the BSE, almost 19.58 per cent low since the previous close.
Sep 21, 2018
The small savings schemes include the Public Provident Fund (PPF), Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY), National Savings Certificate (NSC), and post office time deposits.
Sep 20, 2018
Vijay Mallya extradition case: Detention not required at this stage, said CBI in 2015 look out circular
Nirav Modi had two trusts and a few shell companies through which Purvi Modi, his sister, conducted the transactions.
Sep 11, 2018
Who is Usha Ananthasubramanian? CBI and RBI to investigate sacked Allahabad Bank CEO's role in PNB fraud case
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- MakeMyTrip files case against EaseMyTrip; does brand name-identical Google Adword infringe IPRs?