ICICI bank turns a leaf with the 'indefinite' leave of Chanda Kochhar and the appointment of Sandeep Bakhshi as interim head. However, reports say Kochhar was defiant and aggressive at the board meeting and forced changes in the phrasing of the statement announcing her departure, a fallout of the dirty loan to Videocon in 2012.
Jun 20, 2018
Major financial daily reports that ICICI Bank top management has decided to remove CEO Chanda Kochhar from the position following the investigation into alleged conflict of interest over Videocon loan. The report says Sandeep Bakhshi, the head of the bank's insurance division, will become the next CEO.
Jun 18, 2018
Under whose wings is Nirav Modi taking shelter after duping Punjab National Bank of more than Rs 14,00 crore? While his passport was supposed to be revoked, he travels using it as recently as on June 12.
Jun 18, 2018
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television11 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- National Pension Scheme: Centre exempts tax on withdrawal
- IMF chief economist throws his weight behind Narendra Modi
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- Who is Shaktikanta Das? RBI's new governor after Urjit Patel tendered his resignation
- Global cues, political uncertainties suppress Indian equity indices