Bitcoin and newer rivals like Ethereum and Litecoin have in recent times been fighting a losing battle against regulators.
Sep 15, 2017
Ministry of Corporate Affairs and CBDT to share data for carrying out scrutiny, inspection, investigation and prosecution.
Sep 14, 2017
Issues faced by companies include slow response of the GSTN portal, intermittent accessibility of the portal and errors popping up.
Sep 9, 2017
Surprisingly, revenue secretary Hasmukh Adhia, after the closure of the PMGKY window, had said the response had "not been so good."
Sep 7, 2017
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Telecom sector braces for massive firing; 65,000 jobs to go in the next 5 months
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Jet Airways begins layoffs after month-long lull; asks 15 employees to leave by October-end
- India's forex reserves edge down by $5.14 billion; steepest weekly fall since 2011
- Tata Consultancy Services overtakes Accenture to become largest IT firm servicing banks