The agency alleged that the only purpose of 13 shell companies under Mallya's control was to either obtain loans or launder money.
Jul 13, 2017
SBI not rushing towards bankruptcy code due to lack of ecosystem, says chairperson Arundhati Bhattacharya
Raising taxes on gold under GST could hit demand, and small-scale artisans and retailers with varying degrees of tax compliance may struggle to adapt.
Jul 6, 2017
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- India eyes $8.7 billion jump in exports amid US-China trade war
- Ominous predictions for rupee: 80 against dollar by year's end and a plunge to 100 later
- Infosys retains revenue growth guidance after 10 percent profit jump
- India's September WPI inflation surges to 5.13% against 4.53% in August