The Income Tax department conducted raids at the residence of Karnataka minister D.K. Shivakumar and his brother D.K. Suresh
Aug 2, 2017
I-T department raids Karnataka minister DK Shivakumar's residence, Bengaluru resort housing 44 Gujarat MLAs [VIDEO]
The govt plans to slowly phase out higher denomination notes.
Jul 26, 2017
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- MakeMyTrip files case against EaseMyTrip; does brand name-identical Google Adword infringe IPRs?