Priyanka Gandhi distances herself from Vadra land deals after panel says he made profits of Rs 50.5 crore
'I hope Australian PM's visit to India is as productive as it has been for Steven Smith's batting,' says PM Modi
Lucky Grahak Yojana: Central Bank of India customer wins Rs 1 crore in lucky draw; PM Modi to felicitate winners on April 14
On 28 March the new high security 12 sided £1 coin is being introduced as legal tender, replacing the round pound that has been in circulation since 21 April 1983. The new coin is claimed to be ‘the most secure coin in the world’ as it boasts anti-counterfeit measures, as the Royal Mint claims one in every 30 coins returned in change are fake.
Mar 27, 2017
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Nafed to offload 200 tonnes of onion daily in Delhi to arrest price rise
- Tata Consultancy Services overtakes Accenture to become largest IT firm servicing banks
- UIDAI, DoT clarify mobile numbers issued through Aadhaar won't be disconnected
- Cash-crunched Jet airways to raise $800 mn from sale and leaseback of 16 aircrafts - Report