Diageo says to pursue dues of $135 million and push claim for Mallya's pledged stake in Force India Formula 1 team.
Jul 17, 2017
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Telecom sector braces for massive firing; 65,000 jobs to go in the next 5 months
- Jet Airways seeks loan moratorium, plans to cut more jobs - Report
- India's forex reserves edge down by $5.14 billion; steepest weekly fall since 2011
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Rupee fall, high non-performing assets still cause for concern: Former RBI governor Bimal Jalan