RBI's dividend to the government halved to Rs 30,659 this year from Rs 65,876 crore last year, propelled by the high cost of printing new currency notes.
Aug 11, 2017
The Income Tax department conducted raids at the residence of Karnataka minister D.K. Shivakumar and his brother D.K. Suresh
Aug 2, 2017
I-T department raids Karnataka minister DK Shivakumar's residence, Bengaluru resort housing 44 Gujarat MLAs [VIDEO]
The govt plans to slowly phase out higher denomination notes.
Jul 26, 2017
- Will PM Modi roll out universal basic income scheme to win back voters?
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- French aerospace contractor Thales to hire 2,000 engineers for Bangalore centre
- Who is Shaktikanta Das? Centre appoints new RBI governor following Urjit Patel's resignation
- IMF chief economist throws his weight behind Narendra Modi