The agency alleged that the only purpose of 13 shell companies under Mallya's control was to either obtain loans or launder money.
Jul 13, 2017
SBI not rushing towards bankruptcy code due to lack of ecosystem, says chairperson Arundhati Bhattacharya
Raising taxes on gold under GST could hit demand, and small-scale artisans and retailers with varying degrees of tax compliance may struggle to adapt.
Jul 6, 2017
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- People behind Mindtree's success and bulwark of resistance to L&T takeover bid