Priyanka Gandhi distances herself from Vadra land deals after panel says he made profits of Rs 50.5 crore
'I hope Australian PM's visit to India is as productive as it has been for Steven Smith's batting,' says PM Modi
Lucky Grahak Yojana: Central Bank of India customer wins Rs 1 crore in lucky draw; PM Modi to felicitate winners on April 14
On 28 March the new high security 12 sided £1 coin is being introduced as legal tender, replacing the round pound that has been in circulation since 21 April 1983. The new coin is claimed to be ‘the most secure coin in the world’ as it boasts anti-counterfeit measures, as the Royal Mint claims one in every 30 coins returned in change are fake.
Mar 27, 2017
- IL&FS crisis: Debt-laden group to sell luxury cars, office furniture to raise funds
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Modi govt mulls extra cess on petrol and diesel vehicles in a green push
- Will PM Modi roll out universal basic income scheme to win back voters?
- Airbnb looks to expand across country with rural India on radar