ICICI bank turns a leaf with the 'indefinite' leave of Chanda Kochhar and the appointment of Sandeep Bakhshi as interim head. However, reports say Kochhar was defiant and aggressive at the board meeting and forced changes in the phrasing of the statement announcing her departure, a fallout of the dirty loan to Videocon in 2012.
Jun 20, 2018
Major financial daily reports that ICICI Bank top management has decided to remove CEO Chanda Kochhar from the position following the investigation into alleged conflict of interest over Videocon loan. The report says Sandeep Bakhshi, the head of the bank's insurance division, will become the next CEO.
Jun 18, 2018
Under whose wings is Nirav Modi taking shelter after duping Punjab National Bank of more than Rs 14,00 crore? While his passport was supposed to be revoked, he travels using it as recently as on June 12.
Jun 18, 2018
2 hours ago
- Ola's aggregator license suspended in Bengaluru for 6 months, around 300 vehicles impounded
- Jet Airways pilots say they pawn mothers' jewels to survive without salaries
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire