The sources said that Jaitley, 66, is unlikely to take up any offer to continue in the top job steering Asia's third-largest economy as his health has deteriorated over the past few months.
May 25, 2019
Jack Ma-led giant's shift of strategy to investments in smaller verticals may help it catch up with Chinese rival Tencent
May 8, 2019
70% of US-based IT services company's 281,600 employees are in India; CEO talks of employee pyramid optimisation as revenue growth slows
May 7, 2019
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman invites suggestions on 'GST Feedback Diwas'
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- Market today: Nifty, Sensex gain ahead of expected interest rate cut