Pichai was in Washington, DC. on Tuesday to defend his company against allegations of political bias and manipulating content at House Judiciary Committee. Republicans felt that search results were manipulated for political gain.
2 days ago
As per the central bank requirements, promoter Uday Kotak must reduce holding in the bank to 20 percent by the end of December from 29.73 percent currently.
4 days ago
- Will PM Modi roll out universal basic income scheme to win back voters?
- Lonavala's famous Maganlal Chikki goes off shelves after failing FDA drug test
- Johnson & Johnson agrees to pay $413 million for faulty implants; deadlock continues in India
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Didn't he pay loans for 40 years? Nitin Gadkari supports Vijay Mallya