Vijay Mallya, who is seeking refuge in the United Kingdom, will submit an appeal for the second time at the London court for an oral hearing.
12 days ago
In a bid to turnaround, the fortunes of beleaguered airline, Jet Airways board had decided a plan as per which the consortium of lenders, led by State Bank of India (SBI) would take over the airline's debt and convert it into 114 million shares for just Re 1.
14 days ago
Along with Amit, his brother Vivek Bhardwaj has also been granted bail. However, the apex court directed Amit to pay Rs 10 crore and his brother to pay Rs 1 crore.
18 days ago
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?