Jet Airways chief executive Vinay Dube said the lenders could not reach a consensus on the emergency funding and the board would meet again on Tuesday to further deliberate on the matter.
6 days ago
The funds will be used by the company to expand its data network and attract users from other companies and businesses.
7 days ago
The latest proposal of fund infusion came after a meeting of civil aviation secretary Pradeep Singh Kharola and top officials in the PMO Friday evening, deliberating the possible way out to save the beleaguered airline.
8 days ago
Online retailer Amazon is set to leverage newly acquired Tapzo platform to develop super-app for online trade in products and services including flight ticket booking, food delivery and cab hire.
12 days ago
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?