The move is aimed at improving coordination and functioning and is likely to help in synergising operations of over 100 group companies, often operating in overlapping markets.
Mar 4, 2019
Naresh Goyal pens letter to Jet staff hoping things will 'ease up,' son Nivaan may be inducted into board
The acquisition of the hyperlocal logistics company is expected to help RIL fine-tune its e-commerce plans.
Mar 1, 2019
Bengaluru currently has 34 per cent job openings in cryptocurrency in recruitment website 'Indeed', making it top the list while Pune trails far behind with only eight per cent job openings in cryptocurrency.
Feb 28, 2019
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance Retail bid for UK-based Chinese toy chain Hamleys to help global foray
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?