ICICI bank turns a leaf with the 'indefinite' leave of Chanda Kochhar and the appointment of Sandeep Bakhshi as interim head. However, reports say Kochhar was defiant and aggressive at the board meeting and forced changes in the phrasing of the statement announcing her departure, a fallout of the dirty loan to Videocon in 2012.
Jun 20, 2018
Major financial daily reports that ICICI Bank top management has decided to remove CEO Chanda Kochhar from the position following the investigation into alleged conflict of interest over Videocon loan. The report says Sandeep Bakhshi, the head of the bank's insurance division, will become the next CEO.
Jun 18, 2018
With the Union Corporate Affairs Ministry also launching a probe with the help from Mauritius, it may nudge the ICCI Bank board to take action and take a dim view of Chanda Kochhar's continuance in the present role.
Jun 11, 2018
- Hrithik Roshan amazed by Sonali Bendre's emotional post on telling son about her cancer
- Sanjay Dutt's sister blasts Ram Gopal Varma; misses watching Richa Sharma, Trishala in biopic
- Mamata Banerjee is the most successful leader across India, claims Trinamool leader
- Paralysed mice with a spinal cord injury walk again after scientists inject drug compound
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive
- If TRAI has its way, iPhones may soon stop working on Indian networks
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request