New Delhi, April 9 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 371.80 points up to stand at 22715.25. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed up 107.80 points up to stand at6802.85. Indian Bank and Essar Oil were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.98% and 8.96% along with Crompton Greaves Ltd. and Suzlon Energy with an increase of 8.78% and 7.38% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Tech Mahindra and HCL Tech with a decrease of 3.14% and 1.85% along with Muthoot Finance and Bharti Infratel with a decrease of 1.84% and 1.73% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 257.70 points at 13,522.61 while the banking sector is up 496.46 points at 14,801.81 and the realty sector is up 27.64 points at 1,533.35. The Indian currency is down 0.02% at Rs 60.12 per dollar.
Apr 9, 2014
Mumbai, April 8 (ANI): Bollywood Beauty Sonakshi Sinha hosted a special screening of animated film Rio 2 for the kids of Smile foundation in the showbiz capital Mumbai. Sonakshi who has dubbed the film in Hindi, was excited about the screening. Well that's indeed very sweet on your part Sonakshi.
Apr 8, 2014
New Delhi, April 7 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 16.05 points down to stand at 22,343.45. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed up 0.70 points up to stand at6, 695.05. Suzlon Energy and Strides Arco were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.40% and 8.02% along with Jaiprakash Associates and GMR Infrastructure with an increase of 5.40% and 5.38% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Jindal Steel and Future Retail with a decrease of 5.93% and 5.46% along with Prestige Estates and Crompton Greaves with a decrease of 4.90% and 3.72% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 13.96 points at 13,264.91 while the banking sector is down 56.91 points at 14,305.35 and the realty sector is down 20.89 points at 1,505.71. The Indian currency is down 0.17% at Rs 60.19 per dollar.
Apr 7, 2014
New Delhi, April 7 (ANI): Market Expert Akash Jindal stated that BJP’s manifesto sounded positive for the economic development of the country if they intend on following it on formation of their government in the Centre. Jindal said that the policies of BJP may increase the national growth and make the economy stronger.
Apr 7, 2014
- Bishop Mulakkal taken for reconstruction of crime scene
- Mann Kaur: 102-year-old 'miracle' woman throws mean javelin, eyes more athletics medals
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Trouble mounts for debt-laden Air India as oil companies threaten to stop fuel supply
- Black Friday that wasn't: Sensex, Nifty crash in jerky trade as NBFCs face rout
- Yes Bank shares dip almost 34%; record-low since market debut
- Amazon-Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's More retail chain for Rs 4,200 crore