A US judge on 2 March seemed satisfied with a proposed $415m (£267m) settlement that would end a lawsuit in which tech workers accused Apple, Google and two other Silicon Valley companies of conspiring to hold down salaries.
Mar 3, 2015
New Delhi, March 3 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 134.59 points up to stand at 29,593.73. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 134.59 points up to stand at 8,996.25. TATA ELXSI LTD. and BHUSHAN STEEL LTD were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 15.30% along with IDBI and NATCO PHARMA LTD. with an increase of 10.33% and 9.99% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include EICHER MOTORS LTD. and COAL INDIA with a decrease of 4.46% and 3.98% along with MAHINDRA and MAHINDRA LTD and OBEROI REALTY LTD with a decrease of 3.48% and 2.79% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 171.82 points at 19,753.13 while the banking sector is down 61.57 points at 22,920.15 and the reality sector is down at 21.59 points at 1,794.95. The Indian currency is down 0.04% at Rs 61.89 per dollar.
Mar 3, 2015
'Kakki Sattai' ('Kaaki Sattai') Box Office Collection: Siva Karthikeyan Starrer Earns ₹15.58 Crore in Four Days
'OK Kanmani': After 'Komban', 'Masss', 'Baahubali', Studio Green Acquires Theatrical Rights of Mani Ratnam Movie
Britains Royal Mint unveiled a new portrait of Queen Elizabeth for coins on 2 March at the National Portrait Gallery.
Mar 2, 2015
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk