New Delhi, Dec 8 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 104.72 points down to stand at 28,458.10. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 26.10 points down to stand at 8,538.30. PIIND and NCC were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 15.56% and 12.67% along with PIPAVAVDOC and MONSANTO INDIA LTD. with an increase of 9.99% and 7.12% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SIEMENS and RTNPOWER with a decrease 5.15% and 4.56% along with IDEA and SUZLON with a decrease of 4.25% and 4.20% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 13.35 points at 19,350.30 while the banking sector is down 19.87 points at 21,481.61 and the reality sector is up 19.71 points at 1,712.20. The Indian currency is up 0.07% at Rs 61.88 per dollar.
Dec 8, 2014
Centre Clears Long Pending Defence Proposals, Indigenous Companies allowed Foreign Partners For Tech Transfer
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- JPMiles 'secure and remain intact', says JetPrivilege after Jet Airways shutdown
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm