New Delhi, Feb 27 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 473.47 points up to stand at 29,220.12. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 160.75 points up to stand at 8,844.60. UNITECH and HCC were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 16.53% and 9.19% along with SINTEX and GMRINFRA with an increase of 9.19% and 8.89% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RASOYPR and HATHWAY with a decrease of 4.26% and 3.68% along with PMCFIN and NIIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD with a decrease of 2.86% and 2.53% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 417.21 points at 19,769.71 while the banking sector is up 581.77 points at 21,858.46 and the reality sector is up at 74.97 points at 1,838.53. The Indian currency is down 0.12% at Rs 61.82 per dollar.
Feb 27, 2015
EDITORS' NOTE: THIS EDIT CONTAINS CONVERTED 4:3 MATERIALS (SOUNDBITE) (English) REUTERS REPORTER, PAMELA AMBLER, SAYING: "India unveils a budget Saturday (FEB 28), and it's not just any budget."
Feb 27, 2015
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team