New Delhi, Nov 28 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 255.08 points up to stand at 28,693.99. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 94.05 points up to stand at 8,494.20. JETAIRWAYS and HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.99% and 8.93% along with PNB and CANARA BANK with an increase of 7.92% and 7.67% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include FRL and CONTAINER CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD with a decrease of 7.19% and 7.15% along with ABAN OFFSHORE LTD and KAILASH with a decrease of 4.96% and 4.91% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 367.76 points at 19,220.05 while the banking sector is up 591.38 points at 21,212.07 and the reality sector is up 27.38 points at 1,683.06. The Indian currency is down 0.23% at Rs 62.02 per dollar.
Nov 28, 2014
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- 40,000 for Sensex, 12,000 for Nifty clear possibility before elections end