New Delhi, Sept 5 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 59.23 points down to stand at 27,026.70. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 9.10 points down to stand at 8,086.85. WOCKHARDT LTD. and NATIONALUM were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 13.37% and 8.73% along with BHUSHAN STEEL LTD. and DLF with an increase of 4.96% and 4.87% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES LTD. and JPINFRATEC with a decrease of 11.41% and 7.23% along with SUZLON and IFCI with a decrease of 4.25% and 4.24% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 115.46 points at 17,573.42 while the banking sector is down 55.75 points at 18,298.00 and the reality sector is up 20.08 points at 1,765.41. The Indian currency is up 0.12% at Rs 60.43 per dollar.
Sep 5, 2014
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Will Modi govt's e-commerce policy help Reliance beat Amazon and Flipkart?
- Sun Pharma shares tank 12% as whistleblower sends fresh complaint to Sebi