New Delhi, Sep 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 61.54 points down to stand at 26,995.87. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 8.40 points down to stand at 8,085.70. MOTHERSON SUMI SYSTEMS LTD. and EICHER MOTORS LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.20% and 6.27% along with BHARAT FORGE LTD. and GUJARAT MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD. with an increase of 6.24% and 5.90% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include RANBAXY and NHPC with a decrease of 4.89% and 4.69% along with SUNPHARMA and J&KBANK with a decrease of 4.47% and 3.96% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 112.30 points at 17,811.19 while the banking sector is up 49.67 points at 18,549.36 and the reality sector is down 5.95 points at 1,764.07. The Indian currency is up 0.30% at Rs 60.76 per dollar.
Sep 11, 2014
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- SBI-led consortium eyes debt-equity deal as Jet Airways rescue talks enter final stage
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017