New Delhi, Dec 4 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 120.11 points up to stand at 28,562.82. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 26.75 points up to stand at 8,564.40. ABB and ALOK INDUSTRIES LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.72% and 11.98% along with BEL and PUNJLLOYD with an increase of 10.50% and 8.52% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include KAILASH and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease 4.99% and 4.55% along with GITANJALI and AIA ENGINEERING LTD. with a decrease of 3.60% and 3.57% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 24.16 points at 19,361.96 while the banking sector is up 159.91 points at 21,499.73 and the reality sector is down 3.02 points at 1,693.03. The Indian currency is up 0.01% at Rs 61.91 per dollar.
Dec 4, 2014
Cigarette Maker Shares Rise as Proposal to Ban Loose Sale 'Overturned'; ITC up 6%, Godfrey Phillips 10%
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Is Air India skidding down the same road that Jet and Kingfisher took?