Weekend Box Office Collection: Jr NTR's 'Temper' Leads in Andhra, Followed by 'Bandipotu', 'Badlapur'
New Delhi, Feb 24 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 29.55 points up to stand at 29,004.66. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 7.15 points up to stand at 8,761.25. RELIGARE and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 6.09% and 5.91% along with PMCFIN and ADANI ENTERPRISES LTD with an increase of 4.94% and 4.85% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include TVSMOTOR and PIPAVAVDOC with a decrease of 6.95% and 5.54% along with JINDAL STEEL and ALSTOM T&D INDIA LTD. with a decrease of 5.16% and 4.50% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 43.46 points at 19,653.53 while the banking sector is down 22.37 points at 21,639.66 and the reality sector is up at 9.77 points at 1,751.60. The Indian currency is up 0.03 % at Rs 62.30 per dollar.
Feb 24, 2015
- Saudi Aramco IPO: Oil giant may beat valuation shock with record stake sale
- 'Make in India' hub Noida to churn over 30 crore mobile phones in 5 years
- Registration of GST non-filers to be cancelled
- NPAs are mounting due to weak governance in public sector banks, says RBI Governor
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?