A Paris court found the heiress of the Nina Ricci perfume and fashion business guilty of tax fraud on 13 April, in a high-profile trial prompted by leaked lists of people who used the services of HSBC bank in Switzerland.
Apr 14, 2015
One of Japans megabanks Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi showcased a robot bank teller on 13 April at its downtown Tokyo branch in the hope that the multilingual robot will help foreign customers during the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.
Apr 13, 2015
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy