New Delhi, Dec 8 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 104.72 points down to stand at 28,458.10. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 26.10 points down to stand at 8,538.30. PIIND and NCC were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 15.56% and 12.67% along with PIPAVAVDOC and MONSANTO INDIA LTD. with an increase of 9.99% and 7.12% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SIEMENS and RTNPOWER with a decrease 5.15% and 4.56% along with IDEA and SUZLON with a decrease of 4.25% and 4.20% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 13.35 points at 19,350.30 while the banking sector is down 19.87 points at 21,481.61 and the reality sector is up 19.71 points at 1,712.20. The Indian currency is up 0.07% at Rs 61.88 per dollar.
Dec 8, 2014
Centre Clears Long Pending Defence Proposals, Indigenous Companies allowed Foreign Partners For Tech Transfer
- Zomato and Swiggy burning a hole in your pocket? Here's the truth
- Hyderabad man makes petrol from plastic and sells it cheap
- Gross NPAs to come down to 8% by end of FY20: CRISIL report
- RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya resigns; 'Poor man's Rajan' to return to US
- New India Assurance: Why is Modi govt de-merging 3 PSU insurers?