Weekend Box Office Collection: Jr NTR's 'Temper' Leads in Andhra, Followed by 'Bandipotu', 'Badlapur'
New Delhi, Feb 24 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 29.55 points up to stand at 29,004.66. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 7.15 points up to stand at 8,761.25. RELIGARE and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 6.09% and 5.91% along with PMCFIN and ADANI ENTERPRISES LTD with an increase of 4.94% and 4.85% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include TVSMOTOR and PIPAVAVDOC with a decrease of 6.95% and 5.54% along with JINDAL STEEL and ALSTOM T&D INDIA LTD. with a decrease of 5.16% and 4.50% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 43.46 points at 19,653.53 while the banking sector is down 22.37 points at 21,639.66 and the reality sector is up at 9.77 points at 1,751.60. The Indian currency is up 0.03 % at Rs 62.30 per dollar.
Feb 24, 2015
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- IMF's Gita Gopinath projects economic recovery for India in 2020-21