New Delhi, Feb 24 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 29.55 points up to stand at 29,004.66. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 7.15 points up to stand at 8,761.25. RELIGARE and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 6.09% and 5.91% along with PMCFIN and ADANI ENTERPRISES LTD with an increase of 4.94% and 4.85% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include TVSMOTOR and PIPAVAVDOC with a decrease of 6.95% and 5.54% along with JINDAL STEEL and ALSTOM T&D INDIA LTD. with a decrease of 5.16% and 4.50% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 43.46 points at 19,653.53 while the banking sector is down 22.37 points at 21,639.66 and the reality sector is up at 9.77 points at 1,751.60. The Indian currency is up 0.03 % at Rs 62.30 per dollar.
Feb 24, 2015
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Saudi oil giant Aramco announces world's largest IPO
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- Vodafone Idea to shut if it doesn't get relief, says company chairman
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020