New Delhi, April 15 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 144.03 points down to stand at 22,484.93. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 43.20 points down to stand at 6,733.10. Future Retail and United Spirits were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 18.32% and 11.58% along with Pipavav Defence and Tata Communications with an increase of 4.96% and 4.38% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Suzlon Energy and DLF with a decrease of 7.14% and 5.90% along with Bank of India and SAIL with a decrease of 5.63% and 5.43% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 125.55 points at 13,284.13 while the banking sector is down 303.44 points at 14,386.45 and the realty sector is down 46.56 points at 1,510.70. The Indian currency is down 0.13% at Rs 60.26 per dollar.
Apr 15, 2014
New Delhi, April 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 86.37 points down to stand at 22,628.96. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 20.10 points down to stand at 6,776.30. JPPOWER and Piramal Enterprises Ltd. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 7.17% and 5.64% along with Videocon Industries Ltd. and Pipavav Defence with an increase of 5.26% and 4.72% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Adani Enterprises Ltd. and Indusind Bank with a decrease of 7.54% and 4.26% along with JSW ENERGY and Eicher Motors with a decrease of 3.69% and 3.47% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 162.86 points at 13,409.68 while the banking sector is down 116.08 points at 14,689.89 and the realty sector is up 4.47 points at 1,557.26. The Indian currency is down 0.29% at Rs 60.25 per dollar.
Apr 11, 2014
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- Ashok Leyland stock turmoil seen only in the short term
- Interim budget 2019: Arun Jaitley may make crucial announcements in direct tax
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Merger of Jet Airways and Tata SIA Airlines on cards as talks pick up pace
- RBI, FinMin unlikely to be influenced by IMF's change of heart towards cryptocurrencies