'Temper' First Weekend Box Office Collection: Junior NTR-Kajal Aggarwal Starrer Earns ₹ 5.32 Cr in US
New Delhi, Feb 16 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 40.95 points up to stand at 29,135.88. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 3.85 points up to stand at 8,809.35. SUZLON and TATA ELXSI LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 19.84% and 15.71% along with CEAT LTD. And UNITECH with an increase of 13.30% and 11.08% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CESC and BALKRISHNA INDUSTRIES LTD. with a decrease of 13.17% and 5.27% along with MRPL and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 4.91% and 4.84% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 87.28 points at 19,674.22 while the banking sector is down 204.51 points at 21,982.99 and the reality sector is up at 16.25 points at 1,737.34. The Indian currency is up 0.02% at Rs 62.21 per dollar.
Feb 16, 2015
'Yennai Arindhaal' Second Weekend (11 Days) Box Office Collection: Ajith Starrer Grosses ₹65 crore in India
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Moody's negative outlook rating: Govt says 'India's standing unaffected'
- Billionaire Jeff Bezos now plans to own an NFL team
- Will Mukesh Ambani play protective big brother to Anil against Chinese banks?