Britains Royal Mint unveiled a new portrait of Queen Elizabeth for coins on 2 March at the National Portrait Gallery.
Mar 2, 2015
New Delhi, March 2 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 97.64 points up to stand at 29,459.14. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 54.90 points up to stand at 8,956.75. NCC and JK LAKSHMI were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 17.47% and 14.77% along with SRE INFRA and HCC with an increase of 14.18% and 10.41% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. and GMR INFRA with a decrease of 7.08% and 5.60% along with ITC and BAJAJ-AUTO with a decrease of 4.97% and 4.03% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 78.50 points at 19,924.95 while the banking sector is up 408.75 points at 22,981.72 and the reality sector is down at 5.38 points at 1,816.54. The Indian currency is up 0.15% at Rs 61.94 per dollar.
Mar 2, 2015
'Yennai Arinhdaal' Fourth Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajith Starrer Grosses ₹106 Crore Worldwide, Says Trade Analyst
- Pakistan's Imran Khan unleashes $630-mn scam under CPEC; Pak military, China involved
- Incomet- Leading Company to Become Financially Independent
- New H-1B legislation is great news for Indians; here's why
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das cuts repo rate to 4%, reverse repo rate to 3.35%: Key points from press meet
- Dozens of Chinese companies added to US blacklist in latest Beijing rebuke