U.S. stocks climbed higher on Tuesday on hopes of a debt deal for Greece and a lift from Coca-Cola earnings. Talking about earnings. With about two-thirds of S&P 500 companies reporting, about 73
Feb 11, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 10 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 128.23 points up to stand at 28,355.62. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 39.20 points up to stand at 8,565.55. ABB and KSCL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 8.07% and 7.79% along with GPPL and PIPAVAV DOC with an increase of 7.52% and 6.57% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include FRL and INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD. with a decrease of 16.26% and 7.91% along with FSL and INDIA CEMENTS with a decrease of 6.68% and 6.42% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 340.46 points at 18,960.89 while the banking sector is up 371.46 points at 21,464.07 and the reality sector is up 4.04 points at 1,702.73. The Indian currency is down 0.1% at Rs 62.10 per dollar.
Feb 10, 2015
- Saudi Aramco IPO: Oil giant may beat valuation shock with record stake sale
- 'Make in India' hub Noida to churn over 30 crore mobile phones in 5 years
- Registration of GST non-filers to be cancelled
- NPAs are mounting due to weak governance in public sector banks, says RBI Governor
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?