EDITORS' NOTE: THIS EDIT CONTAINS CONVERTED 4:3 MATERIALS (SOUNDBITE) (English) REUTERS REPORTER, PAMELA AMBLER, SAYING: "India unveils a budget Saturday (FEB 28), and it's not just any budget."
Feb 27, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 26 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 261.34 points down to stand at 28,746.65. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 83.40 points down to stand at 8,683.85. NTPC and CENTURYTEX were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 4.90 % and 3.43 % along with TATA ELXSI LTD. and PEL with an increase of 3.36% and 2.86% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include UNIONBANK and SIEMENS with a decrease of 4.63% and 4.35% along with PIPAVAVDOC and RASOYPR with a decrease of 4.22% and 4.08% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 280.32 points at 19,352.50 while the banking sector is down 198.72 points at 21,276.69 and the reality sector is up at 5.81 points at 1,763.56. The Indian currency is down 0.27% at Rs 61.80 per dollar.
Feb 26, 2015
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy
- MakeMyTrip lays off 350 employees as Covid-induced lockdown hits revenues