'Yennai Arindhaal' Opening Day Box Office Collection: AjithStarrer Beats Vikram's 'I'; Fails to Break 'Kaththi', 'Lingaa' Records in TN
New Delhi, Feb 6 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 133.06 points down to stand at 28,717.91 at the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 50.65 points down to stand at 8,661.05. BHUSHAN STEEL LTD. and HDIL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 11.96% and 8.30% along with INDIA CEMENTS LTD. and PMCFIN with an increase of 5.25% and 4.95% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CEATLTD and PTC with a decrease of 7.09% and 6.46% along with APOLLOTYRE and JAMMU and KASHMIR BANK LTD. with a decrease of 5.93% and 5.87% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 541.95 points at 19,051.97, while the banking sector is down 277.77 points at 21,535.42 and the reality sector is down 11.37 points at 1,746.32. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 61.75 per dollar.
Feb 6, 2015
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- India dependent on cash more than ever despite push to boost digital economy
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- India's GDP growth likely to slip to 4% in Fiscal 2020: Report