'Yennai Arindhaal' Opening Day Box Office Collection: AjithStarrer Beats Vikram's 'I'; Fails to Break 'Kaththi', 'Lingaa' Records in TN
New Delhi, Feb 6 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 133.06 points down to stand at 28,717.91 at the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 50.65 points down to stand at 8,661.05. BHUSHAN STEEL LTD. and HDIL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 11.96% and 8.30% along with INDIA CEMENTS LTD. and PMCFIN with an increase of 5.25% and 4.95% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CEATLTD and PTC with a decrease of 7.09% and 6.46% along with APOLLOTYRE and JAMMU and KASHMIR BANK LTD. with a decrease of 5.93% and 5.87% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 541.95 points at 19,051.97, while the banking sector is down 277.77 points at 21,535.42 and the reality sector is down 11.37 points at 1,746.32. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 61.75 per dollar.
Feb 6, 2015
'Yennai Arindhaal' Opening Day Box Office Collection: Ajith Starrer takes a Flying Start in US; Thala's Highest Ever
After hour earnings led by Twitter: revenues beating forecasts in the 4th quarter, but the pace of user growth was the slowest in several quarters. Linkedin results beating forecasts, quartelry
Feb 6, 2015
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report
- Flaw in Airtel's mobile app exposed data of 32 cr subscribers
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?