New Delhi, June 23 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 74.19 points down to stand at 25,031.32. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 18.10 points down to stand at 7,493.35. Indian Bank and Syndicate Bank were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 10.24% and 6.57% along with Mangalore Refinery and ONGC with an increase of 5.98% and 5.15% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include ITC and United Spirits with a decrease of 5.92% and 4.00% along with Kotak Mahindra Bank and Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. with a decrease of 3.83% and 3.12% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 117.15 points at 14,995.46 while the banking sector is up 76.27 points at 17,273.05 and the realty sector is up 9.01 points at 2,015.63. The Indian currency is down 0.01% at Rs 60.19 per dollar.
Jun 23, 2014
Raghuram Rajan Criticizes Srikrishna Committee Recommendations, Opposes Bringing All Regulators into One
New Delhi, June 18 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 274.94 points down to stand at 25,246.25. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 73.50 points down to stand at 7,558.20. Bajaj Finance Limited and CRISIL were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.16% and 6.43% along with Piramal Enterprises Ltd. and National Aluminium Co. Ltd. with an increase of 4.31% and 4.08% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include Prestige Estates and Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. with a decrease of 5.97% and 5.28% along with Unitech and Indiabulls Real Estate Ltd. with a decrease of 5.21% and 5.18% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 191.01 points at 14,936.02 while the banking sector is down 188.81 points at 17,424.01 and the realty sector is down 42.93 points at 2,003.40.The Indian currency is down 0.60% at Rs 60.39 per dollar.
Jun 18, 2014
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- India's strategic petroleum reserves programme attracts overseas players
- RBI tightens oversight of NBFCs, cancels registration of 31 firms