New Delhi, Sep 30 (ANI): After Reserve Bank of India Governor Raghuram Rajan left repo rate unchanged at 8 per cent, Market Experts on Tuesday said that the decision was expected due to risk of inflation. Rajan has decided to keep the interest rate unchanged and said that 2016 CPI target of 6% is at risk. Akash Jindal said that RBI seems to be giving importance on reduction of inflation as interest rates are not changed. Market Expert Nirav Vakharia also supported the decision over the aforesaid risk. Rajan on uesday issued his fourth bi-monthly credit policy review.
Sep 30, 2014
New Delhi/Ahmedabad, Sep 29 (ANI): Business leaders on Monday (September 29) hailed Prime Minister Narendra Modi's move as he met the CEOs of 11 top US companies in a bid to lure fresh foreign investments. Indian business leaders have high expectation from Modi's meeting with tycoons. Secretary General of The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), DS Rawat said that Modi is giving clear signal for investment in India. Secretary General, of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries (FICCI) Dr Alwyn Didar Singh said that the move will be a real game changer. President of Gujarat Chambers of Commerce and Industries Rakesh Shah said steps taken by the prime minister will grow industries, ventures and employment in the country which lead to strengthen economy.
Sep 30, 2014
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Sun Pharma shares tank 12% as whistleblower sends fresh complaint to Sebi
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017