New Delhi, July 01 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 102.57 points up to stand at 25,516.35. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 23.35 points up to stand at 7,634.70. Gujarat State Petronet Ltd. and Bajaj Holdings were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 9.01% and 8.94% along with Hindalco Industries Ltd. and Maruti Suzuki with an increase of 6.76% and 6.01% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CESC and CRISIL with a decrease of 2.87% and 2.60% along with Union Bank and Allahabad Bank with a decrease of 2.45% and 2.38% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 493.63 points at 15,742.92 while the banking sector is up 83.63 points at 17,558.71 and the realty sector is up 21.44 points at 2,098.57. The Indian currency is down 0.13% at Rs 60.09 per dollar.
Jul 1, 2014
New Delhi, June 30 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 313.86 points up to stand at 25,413.78. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 102.55 points up to stand at 7,611.35. Syndicate Bank and Allahabad Bank were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 11.85% and 8.91% along with CESC and JPPOWER with an increase of 8.69% and 8.62% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include United Spirits and Sobha Developers Ltd. with a decrease of 4.21% and 2.82% along with Bharti Infratel and TV18 Broadcast with a decrease of 2.72% and 2.25% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 41.27 points at 15,239.54 while the banking sector is up 293.34 points at 17,475.08 and the realty sector is up 21.56 points at 2,077.13. The Indian currency is up 0.01% at Rs 60.09 per dollar.
Jun 30, 2014
8 hours ago
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Trump admin may introduce additional tariffs worth $200 billion on China: Report
- India's market boom is coming to an end, Goldman Sachs warns
- Central govt merges Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank; all you need to know
- Human Development Index report shows glaring inequalities in India
- Infosys to pay ex-CFO Rajiv Bansal Rs 12.2 crore after losing arbitration case