Box Office Collection (Tuesday): 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' Business Gains Momentum as 'Piku' Slows Down
Pound sterling has hit its highest level against other major world currencies for over seven years.
May 27, 2015
'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' India Box Office Collection: Kangana Starrer Collects ₹47.05 in 4 Days; Set to be the First ₹100 Crore Movie of 2015
3D printers are now being used to print prosthetics, stem cells and implants for reconstructive surgery.
May 25, 2015
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott